Our Standard services are designed to provide your secure account with a wide range of secure email options at an affordable price.
Standard is our economy plan which includes the following features:
- 20 Mb secure account;
- 10 Mb of secure file storage - S-Disk which allows you to store,
transmit and share data;
- You can work in your secure account via any email software such as Outlook, Eudora, etc. (POP3/SMTP secure access);
- Automatic encryption of all emails and attachments;
- Automatic electronic signature for all messages in your secure account;
- All messages and attached files are always stored and transmitted encrypted;
- Virtual keyboard to enter a password to access your secure account;
- iKey token support;
- Anti-spam option: Spam Assassin technology;
- RBL anti-spam filter;
- 10 inbox folders (all can be organized) for your secure account;
- 1 address book and up to 10 records in it;
- 10 lists (black, white, etc) with up to 100 records;
- Automatic check of your secure account email every 10 minutes;
- Automatic conversion of messages into Unicode;
- Auto-reply text option;
- Address book export from your secure account option;
- Notification of incoming emails to other email addresses;
and all other regular operations with email...
Below you can see the rates for our Standard subscription plan.
The first figure is total cost, the figure in parentheses is cost per month.
Note: If you pay for more than one month you immediately get a discount on your secure account usage.
The price decreases as the time period you pay for increases.
|Total Price (Price per account per one month),
VAT included, US $
Find more on our Premium
plan which gives you the maximum number of
options to manage your correspondence.
Take advantage of all these secure mail features by signing up
for an account now: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be able to use your secure account
FREE for one month
while enjoying all Premium plan options.
To find out how to pay for our Standard and Premium accounts, please visit this page.